Careful!

Gasp! A friend went with her grandchild to a public swimming pool. There, whilst helping her grandchild change, she slipped. Of course, instead of dropping her precious bundle, she chose to cling tightly, which resulted in her having a nasty gash on her hand. Blood everywhere. It was a deep cut.

Initially the staff panicked. Then they pulled themselves together and got some basic first aid in, then took her to the hospital to get some stitches in. Of course, none of this would have happened if they had some moulded floor mats in place, as well as made sure that there were no sharp edges, especially areas where children play. They need to be more careful….

No, my friend did not sue.

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: